In This Episode We Cover:
- Airbnb covers your property damage up to $1,000,000
- Travel around the world while managing your Airbnb listing.
- Build relationship with guests.
- Welcome your first guests in less than a week
- How to prescan your guests
- Sublet other people’s property to create extra income
- Make more money with with short term rentals
- leverage your investments
- How to price your listings
Links from the Show:
- Airbnb Property Damage Terms & Conditions
- Cashflow – Robert Kiyosaki app, gives you the basics of investing
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
1. Go on a cleaning spree.
2. Invest in a garment rack.
3. Prep your linens & towels.
4. Hide all of your valuable goodies.
5. Make sure your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors actually work.
6. Get a modern coffee maker.
7. Inspire your guests to have fun.
8. Make sure there are band-aids a plenty.
9. Buy new dishes.
10. Include a little holiday cheer.
11. let people drop their bags off, even if your other guests haven’t checked out yet.
12. Make checking in and checking out painless
13. Make sure you give them a number you will answer promptly
14. Offer to pick up from airport…if possible.
15. Make sure your WiFi is excellent
16. Have a book filled with helpful information, house rules, etc.
17. If they are renting a room in your home have a cabinet for them and a shelf for them in the fridge
18. Have some breakfast options for your guests
What are some of your concerns about listing one of your rooms? What holds you back from becoming an investor?
NOTE: I reply to all comments.