[clickToTweet tweet=”Use your time & knowledge to leverage other people’s money.@CoachChadCarson” quote=”Use your time & knowledge to leverage other people’s money.” theme=”style4″]
[clickToTweet tweet=”Be the expert in your small niche. @CoachChadCarson” quote=”Be the expert in your small niche. ” theme=”style5″]
In This Episode We Cover:
- Rental Property vs. Stocks
- Treating Real Estate as a business
- Buying rental properties below market price
- Mastering Kiss formula
- Take advantage of rich people that want grow their investments
- Screwing up can help you build confidence
- House hacking technique helps you live in a house for free
- When you have no money, you have knowledge & time. Leverage other people’s money to make more money
- Bird Dogging technique helps you buy properties for free
- Can encountering plateau help you?
- Constantly challenged himself to get to the next level
- Master small niche in buying rental properties and become the expert
- Appreciate the process, struggle, journey and milestone
Links from the Show:
- Get access to Chad Carson checklist & website.
- Chad Carson Bigger Pocket author page
- Bigger Pockets
Books Mentioned in this Show:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! with Robert Kiyosaki
- Building Wealth One House at a Time, Updated and Expanded, Second Edition (Real Estate) with John Schaub
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
- Tip #1: Advice is OK, but Do Your Own Research. …
- Tip #2: Don’t Just Rely on Real Estate Agents. …
- Tip #3: Know What Will Rent and for How Much. …
- Tip #4: Get the Right Financing & Cash Flow. …
- Tip #5: Lock in Equity at the Closing Table.
- Tip #6: Buy at the right price
- Tip #7: Find the right neighborhood
- Tip #8: Be aware of local rental regulations
- Tip #9: Ensure proper parking is available
- Tip #10: Look for simple construction
- Tip #11: Beware of houses built on a cement slab
- Tip #12: Look out for safety issues
- Tip #13: Stay close to home
- Tip #14: Bigger is not always better
- Tip #15: Utilities can use you up
How do you plan to strategize buying rental properties? Comment below
NOTE: I reply to all comments.