Tweetable Topics:Got tired of losing. So I asked my cousin, 'What do I do to win and make money?'Click To Tweet All Investors should prepare themselves for the best & worst outcome.Click To Tweet
In This Episode We Cover:
- How to get started in real estate
- Comparing poker to real estate
- Money management
- Stock market crashes. You adjust to new market conditions.
- Prepare for the best and worst outcome
- Why many people fail in real estate
- United government wants us to go out and spend money buying houses, buying anything.
- How to invest your first $1000, $5000, $10,000 in real estate
- Why diversifying your investments and businesses are important.
Links from the Show:
Books Mentioned in this Show:
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
Great Tips to get you started in Real Estate…
Do your homework when buying a brand-new home.
Know the hidden costs of buying a home.
Never skip the home inspection.
Get to know the neighborhood before buying.
Don’t fall for love at first sight.
Put safety first when remodeling a home.
Simple staging tactics go a long way toward making a quick sale.
People love a healthy lawn
Pricing-strategy bands are important
You can negotiate your agent’s commission
Black holes exist in real estate listings
Exaggerations in listings only disappoint
A listing can’t sit too long
There is a home-buying month
How do you plan to strategize your real estate investments? Comment below
NOTE: I reply to all comments.